Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Video Blogging and Posting

A while back I wrote an entry here and here about a website called FreeVlog.org, where they host free video tutorials on how to post your own videos to your blog. That was a long time ago and I've yet to figure it out for myself. I have two new websites in the works, one of which is DoubleAPictures.com. I am working today to learn the intricacies of posting Quicktimes on the web as well as doing a tutorial for Adobe GoLive.

As soon as I have a little more information, on web-design and video hosting, I will post at length, tutorials on how to build a site which features easily viewable Quicktime video, as well as how to post your own Quicktimes on Blogger.

For now, check out the tutorial on FreeVlog.

I just did this as a test, and I'm pretty happy about it:


Click To Play
(P.S. I made this simple Superman video as a test in After Effects to get a bit more proficient with key-framing. Since making this I've learned how to make the globe 3D, and to make it actually spin. I'll probably post that as an After Effects tutorial soon.)

0 comments: