Friday, January 12, 2007

High Resolution Revolution 2.0

Hi there, this is Anton. Posts have been sparse lately, and I've also noticed that traffic to this site has decreased significantly. I'd like to correct this, so I'm back to continue providing insight into High Definition video production. In the last 3 months I've been to Europe and filmed 9 episodes of a HD travel reality show, worked on a 2 million dollar campaign for the 2007 Toyota Tundra, shot entirely on the Panasonic HVX200, and have been working as an editor for the last 2 months for a commercial post house on big campaigns for Sierra Mist, Lowes, Denny's, Western Union, AT&T, Jose Cuervo and a whole slew of other clients. Next week I will begin training at Panavision, one of the best camera houses on the planet, and I will be working on tests for the Panavision Genesis digital cinema camera, one of the most exciting new digital cinema cameras in use today. I have big things to tell you about and I hope you will tune-in in the upcoming weeks.

-Anton

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

5:36 AM