Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Puffy Chair

It's been a while. Apologies.

This movie looks like it is going to be really good. It looks indie to the max, and I say that as a kind of joke, but at the same time I am very serious. Movies like this don't come around very often, and when I say that I don't mean movies with no budget and no-name actors, I mean movies with no budget and no-name actors that win prizes at SXSW. This movie may also look so good to me because it speaks to my generation, the 20 somethings who are trying to have careers and plan for the future, for marriage and for getting older. Watch the trailer for the Puffy Chair and tell me what you think.

P.S. Can anyone show me how to make a picture a link? I think I just figured it out while typing this, but nonetheless I need some html help.

0 comments: