Thursday, May 11, 2006

Gearing Up For the Amazon

Packing Light

Sony HVR-Z1U

Consumer Tripod with Remote

The guy who donated the camera insisted that I use Professional HDV tapes

As you can see, I don't have a Pelican case (yet). The crayons are to give to the children

These five items are some of the most important things that I will carry. A fold out bug net to cover my face from swarms of Malaria ridden mosquitos, cleaning tablets to cleanse my Nalgene bottle each morning, The Bible, because there's no better time to read the word than when you are traveling, a headlamp, to light subjects in low light conditions, to read by and just in case, and bug spray with 20% deet, because I heard there are a lot of heinous bugs in the Amazon, and I don't think it's just a rumor.

0 comments: